Need some input. Time to cover this window! What do you think?
Delmarva Blinds & Shutters
This window has always been naked. Usually I have no problem deciding or figuring out what would look and work the best. However this window is a totally different story!
Is there a privacy or sun issue? It's a beautiful view that I would hesitate to cover unless it's necessary. It looks like you're in the window covering business so what would you tell a client with a window like this?
April 25, 2013 at 5:26pm     
Delmarva Blinds & Shutters
Maybe I am having such a hard time with this window because its ours. (if that makes any sense) This has been the ONLY window I have ever had this hard of a time with. I love it being open but the sun is intense in the afternoon.
April 25, 2013 at 6:06pm   
Delmarva Blinds & Shutters
Knowing everything we have to chose from makes it that much harder. Its nice to be able to get others input.
April 25, 2013 at 6:20pm   
It's always difficult for us designers to design for ourselves! Perhaps plantation shutters that you'll leave open most of the day and then close when the sun is too fierce. Or even 2" blinds? Or a nice grass shade to lower to cut the worst of the sun?
April 25, 2013 at 6:23pm   
Delmarva Blinds & Shutters
Carolyn thanks so much and it is difficult. There is no rule saying we cant get advice from each other! (at least I didn't think there was)
Shutters are a great choice for almost any window! As my 9 year old would say "shutters are HOT"
April 25, 2013 at 7:00pm     
Need help pillow accessorizing my cal king bed
Beige carpet, while linens, have turquoise, grey and...
Paver/Stone Step Idea
There is about 50'x5' of a paver walkway already compacted...
Front Door and Sidelight Color Advice Needed
We just installed new siding (olive) and a front door....
What should I do with this living room wall?
I have never had a house with moulding on the walls.....
Describe contemporary style in one (or two!) words
It's difficult pinpointing the era you live in. What...