need help for my living area
jilldean
April 26, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I have a living area and not sure what type of furniture to put in it or colours. Being on canal front have to be mindful of salt air so chrome does not fair well. Have a polished cement wall and porcelain tiles which are slate/cement grey. So what colour lounge, dining table and dining chairs to match and chairs for the breakfast counter. The kitchen is all white except for the panel under the front of the breakfast counter which is laminex grey/slate grain look. The bench tops to go on is organic white stone benchtop and white over head cupboards still to go in. The cupboards are satin finish in white. Some photos are attached. Please help.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Brenda
stunning home.

do you think you are interested in going with neutrals (like the first photo), a "pop" of color (2nd photo example), or full-on color (3rd photo example)[houzz=Modern Home in Oakville Ontario] [houzz=Sky @ MidCity Lofts][houzz=450 architects - Coral Gables Residence]
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 6:12AM
jilldean
thanks, definitely neutral as in lounge in first photo but pops of colour as in second photo
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 6:19AM
PRO
Delmarva Blinds & Shutters
If you need to cover your slider for privacy issues and don't like verticals panel tracks are a great option. I love the bright, cheery colors
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 6:23AM
PRO
JUL313 Gallery
Oooh you are a lucky girl! What an awesome space and right off the beach!! I agree with the others--neutrals with a pop of color. Greys and blacks and cream or tans and white and cream. You can do anything. You can pop the room with bursts of color and texture!! I have several acrylics I have just completed that would look great. I can be reached at julie@jul313.com. Most of all ENJOY the new home and all that comes with!!
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 6:35AM