Thoughts on this ottoman as a coffee table?
Theresa Pondok
Looking for a coffee table- does this work?
Brenda
prepare yourself for a couple of dozen divergent opinions ... but have said that, I like it.

I would square the chairs up the the ottoman and place a very small table between them, get a MUCH bigger tray (maybe one that matches the armiore in the corner), and sparingly add a few pale blue accents to the room (like couch pillows). I would also relocate to another room the little green topiary on the mantel.

Good job!
15 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 6:22AM
Joni Spear Interior Design
Absolutely, I would suggest moving the rug just a bit askew or more on an angle. Pull the two chairs a hair closer to the ottoman and you can even put a small round table in between the two chairs. Add some large books, a floral arrangement and maybe a candle to the ottoman and you should be good to go !!
7 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 6:25AM
CDR Design
I agree with all Brenda said. In addition, please take the greenery off the a moire---it is dating your room----good spot to add some of that powder blue. Maybe some ceramic vases.
1 Like   April 26, 2013 at 6:32AM
To be useful as a table the ottoman should be 18" from the sofa, but you want it aligned with the FP firebox, so move the sofa closer to it. Adding a square table between the wing chairs and squaring them up will provide them with a useful surface. You do need a large dark tray like the mirror frame - think handled and at 18" long. Pull the blue through the room- drapes, pillows, accessories. Consider taking it to the adjoining sunroom since the spaces are open to each other. Might paint the area below the windows the same blue.
1 Like   April 26, 2013 at 6:37AM
cranberri99
Theresa, I love the room (I'm just a homeowner...). Agree with Brenda. I like the table and adding some blue accents in pillows - great idea by Brenda. The silver tray seems out of proportion to the ottoman. Joni -- is right on. Nice layering of rugs. I can's see the chair fabric very clearly but does it have that blue in it? From what I see it is quite attractive. Have you thought about painting the ceiling a different color? I'm going to post a request for help for my living room (green ceiling) soon -- so would love your ideas in particular!
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 6:43AM
dianahb
I love it, and love the color. We have a large leather ottoman, which is really used as a coffee table-- and we really prefer that. I do not like wooden or glass or steel coffee tables-- or anything that's gonna kill me when I crash into it. I can't tell you how many times I bump into coffee tables and then have bruises all over my legs. So I LOVE this-- beautiful blue, too-- especially against the beige. I agree with decoenthusiaste's suggestion of bringing in the blue other places, too.
1 Like   April 26, 2013 at 6:57AM
pivoines
If you combine the first two opinions, I think you will be happy with the result.good luck and enjoy.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 7:03AM
OnePlan
It's quite lovely !
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 7:14AM
nFORMAL design
Not to play devil's advocate or anything, but I kind of feel that it's out of place. It looks to me that it's the only blue piece of furniture in the room, unless there's blue in the chairs that I'm missing. I don't really see it tying your room together. I'd either find a table that matches a color in your room or reupholster the ottoman with a color matching your sofa or chairs to tie it in better. Other than that, I do agree with some of the comments about layouts and trying to at least add blue accents if you want to keep the ottoman. Again, this is just my honest opinion. I'm not trying to say everybody else is wrong here. Cheers!
2 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 7:24AM
Mildred Pierce
I would suggest a larger round tray with oriental (3) blue and white jars of varying sizes. And a large bushy type plant at sofa arm height.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 7:36AM
lexistreet
Brenda is dead on everything - a small modern table might add a bit of glam and interest as well The topiary has to go. looks heavy and detracts. That being said the armoire is pretty heavy. I would take off the two peices and add something light and bright on top of it - honestly, I have never met a pothos plant I liked. I beckons a long gone era. Maybe driftwood and something Oceany to compliment the blue ottoman. And yes, to make the ottoman functional a great big giant tray. Stack some books and a lantern of some sort leaving room for drinks. I think solid pillow on the two patterned chairs and modern clean light colored pillow to add a nice contrast to the darker relaxed couch. It's a gorgeoius room, and that mantle, wow!
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 7:36AM
Theresa Pondok
Thanks everyone!! Do these pillows help? I can put some pics with the greenery gone too
2 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 7:47AM
lexistreet
yes! very pretty. I would be tempted to put the coral colored pillows on the wing back chairs, only because the coral conflicts a little with the reddish brown couch. Pottery barn has some great oversized sisal trays that would look awesome! they are not cheap, but not horrible either.
2 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 8:08AM
Clare Horvath
Ottomans as coffee tables are soooooooo done. Please, no more!
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 8:29AM
Theresa Pondok
Claregirl7 i would be interested to hear what you suggest- also consider we have a one and 3 year old and the room desperately needed color
1 Like   April 26, 2013 at 8:32AM
ducktrap
Love the built-in cabinets and what looks like a window seat. Love the rads and the fireplace. Such good architecture to work with. You seem to be on the right track. Enjoy!
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 8:35AM
Tamra Crawford Licha
get rid of the fur rug not that i dont like it, just doesnt go, square the corner cabnet ,change couch pillows they need more of the same color of the ottomen
3 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 8:35AM
moniquees
Looks a little too big and flat. . .may want to try something smaller with more shape and cozy up the chaires around it!
1 Like   April 26, 2013 at 8:36AM
carolins
Yep! Works for me. Would get a much larger tray though.
1 Like   April 26, 2013 at 8:36AM
Susan Dowhayko
To much fabric in the room. A leather ottoman would have been a better choice.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 8:39AM
Marta St_John_Anders
I love the ottoman! The color is brightening and the size is good. I agree that using some accents to pull blue into the room would help tie things together. I don't think the coral pillows work. I would look for pillows and a throw that tie together the chair upholstery, the blue ottoman, and the sofa upholstery. Right now they look disconnected. I'm not crazy about the animal skin rug, but that might just be me. It doesn't seem connected to any other element in the room. The accessories on the ottoman do need to be more in scale with the ottoman. The plant on the armoire does look dated. I notice that all of your accessories are symmetrical. Symmetry can be lovely, but it's also formal. I suggest some asymmetrical arrangements to echo the comfort of the upholstered pieces.
1 Like   April 26, 2013 at 8:43AM
emjfla
I agree... a really large oil rubbed bronze tray (or similar hue). I wish I had room for such a big ottoman to take place of a coffee table in our family room!
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 8:53AM
stdenisw
I really don't like the couch. Colour, style, everything about it! Love the rest of your room!
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 8:53AM
Theresa Pondok
Haha stdenisw- i'm not a big fan either, but it was a 8,000K couch a few years ago so we are committed to it for now!
2 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 9:00AM
lexistreet
I think coffee table ottomans are classic and don't go out of style. they're like little black dresses. design is about striking balance and proportion. And it all depends on what the room and the people living in it call for. bellbottoms are out of style, but if a wider pant leg flatters your figure, it doesn't matter what the trend dictates.
2 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 9:00AM
Theresa Pondok
thanks for all the comments- appreciate all positive and negative!! for those who dont like the cowhide- would you suggest something different? too expensive to replace the main rug- its huge and custom. want to try to stay a little modern/funky
1 Like   April 26, 2013 at 9:03AM
Now that we see the wonderful window seat here's what I suggest. Incorporate it into the conversation area by rotating everything 90 degrees. Flank the FP with the two chairs, turn the sofa to face the FP and that makes the window seat useful and not stuck behind the seating group. If not covering a rad, I would move the cabinet that is in front of your built-in. Add a plethora of pillows incorporating the blue to the window seat. I don't think the coral is working here - how about in the sunroom? A second option is to put the sofa where the chairs are now, facing the window, and move the chairs and a low coffee table over with the window seat as in pic #2 below. Last thought, you can do better than the blue ottoman. With all the tufting and the square shape it is a little too formal for your space and a round one in leather will be more kid-friendly and durable for you. It will also soften all the squarishness of the windows, cabinetry, doors, etc., and be more flexible when you want to try a different arrangement.
Richardson Kitchen Window Seat in Bedroom
3 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 9:06AM
ducktrap
Not sure it needs an accent rug. Main rug it perfect on it's own.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 9:08AM
cranberri99
The cowhide rug connects the rustic fireplace. I love the stone.
4 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 9:13AM
Nicole Rivlin
i love the ottoman, agree that it needs much larger tray, the fabric on the chairs is what is disconcerting to me, i would choose a slipcover closer to the sofa color, the chairs are "un-grounding" (new word), they seem to be floating in the room rather than being part of a major seating group.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 9:18AM
Arlene Warda, Architecture+Interior Design
You can have a tray built to fit over the ottoman, when time calls for a coffee table. You can then entertain with food drinks, without spilling over onto ottoman. It can be multi-use.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 9:24AM
CDR Design
I agree with decoenthusiaste: Now that we see that wonderful built-in window seat, let's incorporate it into the area. I would place the couch where the chairs now are and have the chairs face the fireplace.

As deco said, please remove the blocking the glass casement. Also, that little basket on the floor should go.

Then, you need to decide what colors you really want in the room. I think the blue is stunning and I would go with that.

The orange pillows you brought in do not help.

The couch is expensive you said. However, it is looking tired and is bringing in a yet another color that you need to address. It would be worth the expense of reupholstering.

I would say your main color is cream, a secondary color could be your blue and a third color is the green in the chairs. It would say "adios" to the orange fabric in the couch.

How about painting the ceiling and/or the sunroom blue.

I do not recommend carpets on carpets.

You have a house with great bones and with a few changes it could look really fantastic!
2 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 9:53AM
jingstad
I would get rid of the animal skin rug as that does not seem to go with anything in the room. Then, some brown, blue and white maybe striped pillows on the chairs and large print pillows on the sofa with the colors of the room....not the coral. Then, I would switch the sofa and chairs so you see the window seat through the chairs and maybe a small white table between them. Line the chairs up straight with the ottoman. LARGE white tray on the ottoman. The mantle could be stripped of everything but a vase of blue hydrangeas. I think it would have a huge impact on the continuity of your room.
IF you were to paint the walls either the light sage in the chairs or a lighter shade of the blue in the ottoman, your woodwork and cabinets would be stunning.
Have you ever tried the sofa facing the fireplace and the chairs one on each side of the fireplace? That would open up the space and leave the window area visible. Move the cabinet between the door and the window cabinet into the sunroom. It is redundant there. Just a few additions and subtractions and your room will be beautiful.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 10:00AM
dianahb
The additional photos are great; thanks for adding those. I love that wall of windows and the sunroom and the built-ins. Really all so nice.

I do not think that the couch looks "tired," though it seems dark in comparison to everything else. And-- correct if I'm wrong-- but it looks like that blue of the ottoman is also in those chairs(?). I would add pillows in cream and that same blue (or even a deeper blue) and throw in lime, too, to pick up the lime in the chairs. For the couch, I would also add a really nice throw (or two) in cashmere or mohair or something equally amazing-- in a blue or cream. That would bring in the colors and lift the sofa a bit, I think. Just my 2 cents-- but I love this room. I think it's all so inviting.
1 Like   April 26, 2013 at 10:02AM
Lynn Babin Fontaine
I agree that you should pull up the two side chairs closer to the ottoman and I would also put some power blue accent pillows on the sofa to make it blend more and a large chocolate brown tray on the ottoman. Very nice though I prefer an ottoman to a table .
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 10:05AM
dianahb
I'll just add, too-- looking at the images-- I am also not a big fan of cowhide (or whatever animal) rugs-- probably because I wouldn't have a clue on how to use one successfully-- but I rather like this here. To my eye, it really seems to mesh. The shape of it somehow echoes the shape of that stone on the fireplace. When I look at that rug, my eye is drawn to the fireplace. So I'd keep it. I would never know how to place one of these-- but it sure seems to work here. And I love how the rug edges seem to point in different directions, which somehow pulls it all together visually (for me).
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 10:21AM
0825sam
Here's an ideabook with tips on putting together an eclectic look. I'm not sure if that's what you are going for with the hide rug, but right now the room looks very traditional with one youthful/funky/modern piece - and it needs some other fun elements to make it not look out of place. I think you got some suggestions for that above. Adding a lacquered tray to the ottoman could help or some geometric print pillows could balance the floral in the chairs. Some of the plates (?) and baskets are taking some of the youth out of the room for me. (And I think your room is lovely as is without the rug which seems out of place - my comment is based on your explanation for having the hide rug and maybe wanting a bit less traditional look).

1 Like   April 26, 2013 at 10:21AM
1 Like   April 26, 2013 at 10:25AM
Jon Schluenz
I think the ottoman color is a little off. I would do a light beige color for the legs and upholstery and a large brass tray with some books and props on it. I think the couch with the pillows makes the couch seem like it doesnt belong in that room. The first pillows are better I think.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 10:34AM
Jon Schluenz
Looking again, maybe try to bring some pillows with the couch color over to the chairs to tie things together a little more.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 10:36AM
Susan Ghandehari
This room may not be "chic" or trendy, but I find it comfortably inviting. Brenda's suggestion is spot on, because where would I set my coffee cup while I checked my email? I've never been a big fan of the ottoman coffee table for that reason. Looks good, but impractical for me. Just add a couple of blue accents to the room. I love the rug!
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 10:45AM
Michelle Hiltz
I love your room. The ottoman is beautiful, but I can't tell if the color goes with anything else in the room? Love the fabric on the chairs. I would change out the sofa color, have it reupolstered. Maybe incorporate someo of the colors from the chairs, and the ottoman, into some sofa throw pillows, a throw for the back of the couch, or main sofa fabric. Keep it in the room though, as it has a great shape to it. Love the bones of this room. If you are keeping the ottoman, I would have a much bigger tray on it. Maybe a small table between the two chairs, for a place to put drinks or a book on. I would go for the wow factor and get a new mirror. The hutch in the corner looks a little sad there, maybe angle it different, or move it over a bit - can't tell where it sits in the room. DO you need 2 doors to the sun room? I would close out one. I would also take the planter down from the hutch, and find some piece that is maybe vintage, or personal to you and display it there. Good luck. You have a great room to work with. I especially love that sunroom peeking out there.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 10:50AM
Susan Ghandehari
I also love the sofa. Could curl up on it right now.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 10:54AM
Theresa Pondok
anyone like this table for between the chairs?
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 10:59AM
Theresa Pondok
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 10:59AM
Theresa Pondok
anyone like this table for between the chairs
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 11:01AM
Theresa Pondok
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 11:04AM
dianahb
For me, it would seem to light and delicate given everything else-- but I'm probably in the minority here.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 11:17AM
CDR Design
Theresa, since you have children (could easily knock it over) and you want to go more modern/funky (this appears traditional to me) and you already have a lot of legs going on in the furniture around it, I would go with more of a drum style table.

For example, see the 2 in the picture that Sam0275 posted or here is another idea

]
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 11:29AM
bocadog
I don't think the cow hide goes with this. It looks strap range with your furniture
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 11:31AM
Theresa Pondok
how about this side table?
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 11:38AM
Theresa Pondok
how about this side table?
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 11:40AM
Theresa Pondok
how about this side table?
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 11:58AM
Round table and angle the chairs. Square table and square them up. I agree with precariousness of the table - too much of an accident waiting to happen. Low center of gravity is important with kids. How about that cowhide rug in the boys' room (assuming there are boys?)
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 12:57PM
Stamps Design Services
The only "criticism" I have are the throw pillows on the sofa, the rest is lovely!
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 1:55PM
dianahb
Wait. Am I the only person who actually likes the cowhide??
3 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 2:04PM
The cowhide isn't working here, IMO. Too pale to make the statement needed and a bit out of sinc with some of the cottage features in this space.
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 2:18PM
rebyl
I would change the throw pillows. I also think that the ottoman color doesn't seem to pull the room together. I would use green and brown as your main colors. I think it will tie the couch and the chairs together better. Maybe slipcover ottoman or recover? Here are some throw pillows I think are nice choices. Good luck in your decorating! :)
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 2:59PM
Susan Ghandehari
I like the subtle statement the cowhide makes, and it does tie into the fireplace. That's what "eclectic" is all about.
1 Like   April 26, 2013 at 4:30PM
sjkingston
Love the blue ottoman and the comfort of the room. The coral pillows didn't do anything. The first suggestions to bring blue are spot on. Consider a picture over the mantel with some blue from the ottoman and greens from the chairs. You need some blue pillows on the sofa and chairs and don't rush it. Carry a sample of the ottoman color (paint chip would work) and keep your eye out for pillows that pull in a similar blue. Consider a stripe like on these pillows from Etsy to balance the blues on the sofa or a similar fabric like for a window seat cushion to balance the weight of the fabric of the sofa. . http://www.etsy.com/listing/122303372/designer-lumbar-pillow-cover-multi?ref=shop_home_active&ga_search_query=stripe or this http://www.etsy.com/listing/119444163/designer-pillow-cover-12-x-18-multi?ref=shop_home_active&ga_search_query=stripe
0 Likes   April 26, 2013 at 10:41PM
Theresa Pondok
Thanks again all!! Here are some changes based on recommendations- let me know if they help!
10 Likes   April 27, 2013 at 1:56PM
ReMax - Lisa
Absolutely lovely! Very welcoming. I have a similar ottoman and tray and just for fun, I put the tray askew on the diagonal a bit, might drive you crazy though if you are a perfectionist!
2 Likes   April 27, 2013 at 2:02PM
ducktrap
Love the changes...time to stop and relax and enjoy!
1 Like   April 27, 2013 at 2:17PM
dianahb
I very much like the chairs straight on like that, and the blue pillows and throw. Those additions/changes make a big difference. I also like that you moved the topiary from the mantel, too. It has a very clean welcoming look-- and the blue looks so tied in now.

And now that you've removed the hide rug, I don't miss it-- but I saw nothing wrong with having it, either. I did think the lines echoed that of the fireplace, and it was an interesting and unexpected touch. This looks fine as well, though. Nicely done! Love that whole room.

I will add that I'm particularly impressed with people who have room on their ottoman/coffee tables to put trays. It looks so nice-- but do other people not have newspapers and magazines and mail and laptops and -- gosh-- just reading stuff? Where does it all go? I must be the messiest person on the universe.
0 Likes   April 27, 2013 at 2:48PM
ReMax - Lisa
@Diana. That's what the kitchen island is for!
0 Likes   April 27, 2013 at 4:23PM
dianahb
Hey Lisa-- thanks. That certainly explains a lot. My kitchen is spotless. ;)
0 Likes   April 27, 2013 at 5:31PM
Stamps Design Services
Your room was very nice to begin with, but now the ottoman seems like a part of the grouping! It is sometimes amazing how changing accents like throw pillows can really help make or break a room! Your room looks very lovely and welcoming :-)
0 Likes   April 27, 2013 at 7:03PM
CDR Design
Great job! I like how you squared up the chairs. The amount of powder blue you brought into the group now makes the coffee table look like it belongs. I especially like how you added blue to the couch.

One of the hardest things for many folks to do is to remove. But, remove you did. Removing the unnecessary is sometimes more important than what you add: removing the topiary from the mantle, the greenery gone from the amoire and the rug removed from under the table---I can't tell you how much this declutters the room.

Let us know if you are interested in any additional tweaking.
0 Likes   April 27, 2013 at 9:20PM
Theresa Pondok
Yes more tweaking please!! Cdrdesign- would you like a like fixture above the ottoman? There is wiring in the ceiling
0 Likes   April 27, 2013 at 9:26PM
inkwitch
well, everyone's certainly put in their 2 cents worth! I didn't read everything, but with the latest photos, it looks good. No -- it looks great! Don't miss the animal rug at all. However, still a little table between the 2 chairs -- perhaps a small wooden "barrel" with a cut-out design or something metal. Love the new trays and the mantel looks clean and classy.

Actually, the only thing I would change is the white cabinet behind the sofa which blocks the left bookshelves with the glass doors. Too much. Also, a long "thin" table behind the sofa would help to anchor the whole living room vignette.

Don't be afraid of pattern -- the sofa cushions in blue could be a pattern -- something geometric or a stripe with cream or brown. And don't feel you have to have a lot of cushions. Frankly, they're useless except as decoration -- most the time, people would just love to throw them on the floor as they aren't comfortable. LOVE the throw.
0 Likes   April 27, 2013 at 9:55PM
jhperree
Perfect.
0 Likes   April 27, 2013 at 10:10PM
Cyndi
Your space is lovely, I would set the mirror on the mantel. Just my choice. I have a chocolate sofa as well and have changed my recliners several times and still am not happy with my room.. I really like your choice of chairs, they work well in your space. Great look!
0 Likes   April 27, 2013 at 10:28PM
CDR Design
Tweaking suggestions: (are you sorry you asked???)

The room looks fantastic.....don't get me wrong....but a few little extras you could do:

1) Fold blanket neatly and drape over edge of couch arm.
2) Place couch facing the fireplace. Chairs in same spot they are now, but move them closer to fireplace. Turn coffee table 90 degrees, so longer part is parallel to both fp and couch.

$stuff

3) Table for between chairs-solid and square-no legs
4) Paint fp mantle similar color as stone surround underneath it. This will give a larger presence to your fp and give the mantle some needed weight.
5) floor length panel drapes on window and same on window seat (down to seat). Taupy color of rug and mantle.....something with texture like faux raw silk or linen or linen-look.....doesn't have to be expensive. There is lot's of good-looking stuff right off the rack.
6) chandelier-yes-great idea. A couple of photo ideas below. You could do a flush mount or be a little more edgy and drop the chandelier. You want something that does not overwhelm.
7) Mirror - If put a chandlier in, I would keep it. Otherwise, I would switch out the mirror for a contemporary or impressionistic artwork with the blue and a little burnt orange.
8) the window seat area needs work and seems out of place with your now WOW room. I would have to see a better shot of it. The couch is blocking it.

0 Likes   April 27, 2013 at 10:55PM
It works, but need a much bigger tray.
0 Likes   April 27, 2013 at 10:58PM
Aja Mazin
Good grief...
2 Likes   April 28, 2013 at 9:54AM
laursiedoone
I think you now have an absolutely lovely room :-)
0 Likes   April 28, 2013 at 2:18PM
Susan Ghandehari
I must be way off. The room looks boring to me now. I miss the rug, and although the coral pillows were too much, these are not enough. No pizazz. Glad to see the topiary gone.
1 Like   April 29, 2013 at 8:59AM
Virtus Design
Using the ottoman as a coffee table is a great idea!
0 Likes   April 29, 2013 at 9:04AM
dianahb
Well, I admit it. I agree with Susan above. This is a beautiful room-- love all the elements (those built-in cabinets and the fireplace and the opening to what looks like a sunroom)-- and while Theresa did a great job bringing in the blue -- I do think the room is not as interesting without the rug. I honestly think the rug was just an unexpected and smart choice that really did tie in with the fireplace. The house looks to be 1920's or 1930's (?)-- and that stone on the fireplace seems unusual and slightly rustic. So I don't know if that was added later-- but I think the rug really tied in with that so well. As is-- it's a beautiful room, no doubt-- but with the rug, it was less generic that it is now (to my eye).
1 Like   April 29, 2013 at 9:12AM
simplybydana
I say bring the rug back. Place it on an angle. You have a lovely chartreuse in your chairs. Bring that in to the mix. It will add to the organic feel of the fireplace and give the room a punch. Also, to add some funk and counterbalance the formality of the seating arrangement, I would move the hydrangea to another room and use some branchy, less balanced greenery on one side of the mantle with a collection of 3 objects (grouping always in odd numbers!) on the other side.
0 Likes   April 29, 2013 at 9:34AM
greenyogini
That last set of photos is gorgeous, Theresa! :) Great work! And I have to thank you for the inspiration on the ottoman as coffee table - it's one of the issues I'm working with at the moment. Peeking into this thread was a great help!
0 Likes   August 5, 2014 at 7:31AM
edithsmom
OLD THREAD
0 Likes   August 5, 2014 at 1:55PM
Please share your thought on good rug, coffee table ideas, art and cha
We have ordered a beautiful large (134x63) Arhaus sectional...
Mary
any thought on this coffee table in this room?
looking for a coffee table- thoughts on this one?
Theresa Pondok
Theresa Pondok
What's your favourite Christmas tradition?
From hanging stockings to bon-bons, cooking a glazed...
HouzzAU
painted brick fireplace
the brick of my fireplace is painted white going up...
stephk323
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
zazfuzzroc
PLEASE...help in choosing granite/ quartz countertops and backsplash
Thank you in advance for your help! We have been...
puffnstuff
Bathroom lighting
I will have a 6' long counter with 2 sinks. There...
peggywells