July 27, 2011 in Photo Questions
What is Ceruzed? A type of finish?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
DeCocco Design
Ceruse is a limed finish on the wood. Like a light wash of color. Pretty, isn't it?
July 28, 2011 at 6:47am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help with Baby Girl's Room
Hi! Trying to finish my baby daughter's nursery before...
Design my small living room
Need some help designing my oh so tiny living room....
I need help with bedroom art
So although I thought I was totally done decorating...
need curb appeal help!
Need help changing the look.We have already done landscaping...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™