Need help with kitchen light fixture
April 27, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I just bought a pot rack to go over the center island but the light fixture is also centered over it. What type of light fixture should I use? Would a flush mount right next to the pot rack work?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Deborah Butler, Brickwood Builders
Generally we would remove the center light and install recessed lights over the island. Would generally take several.
April 29, 2013 at 10:00am   
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Need help on a kitchen light fixture!
Hi - I'm trying to complete my kitchen lighting and...
Need help choosing light fixtures for remodeled kitchen
My new cabinets are SW. "Dover White", countertops...
Need Help with Lighting Fixture Colors in Kitchen
We have Antique Brown countertops, brown barstools...
Need help choosing a new light fixture for over. My kitchen table
The eating area is adjacent to the kitchen and measutpres...
Need help with kitchen and bathroom lights fixtures
Need help for my kitchen and bathroom lights, both,...
More Discussions
What should we put on the walls?
I am not so stellar at decorating quickly, but my boyfriend...
Architect - just drawings or for project management?
We're building a new construction and are really trying...
Wall color???
What color should I paint the walls and trim? Bedspread...
Will these choices work????
Went to Ethan Allen shopping for new living room furniture...
Biggest learning from a renovation?
Whether it's your first renovation project or your...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™