July 29, 2011 in Photo Questions
where can i find this tripod lamp?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
0 Likes   July 29, 2011 at 7:24PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
This looks like another good option:

By the way, I just searched "tripod floor lamps" in the products section and found a bunch, so depending on what exactly you're looking for, check it out for more options!
0 Likes   August 1, 2011 at 6:00PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Bathroom Decor
Hello! We recently moved into a new home and I need...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Need help with cabinet knob size....
I have ordered cabinet pulls and knobs that match on-line....
Remodeling a 1970's kitchen - photos attached
Do you know this kitchen? It's the one from the 70's...
Need Help: Raised Panel vs Shaker for White Kitchen Cabinet
I need to choose between Shaker vs Raised panell Styles...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™