Kitchen
marmal11
In trying to save money, we are keeping the cabinetry, but updating countertops, backsplash, ss appliances. Considering painting cabinets white, but Roughly how much that will cost?
If we were to keep the cabinet colour, what colours would look good for countertop and backsplash and paint? Want to tone down the orangey-ness.
dclostboy
The floors and lighting are contributing heavily to the orange-ness. Consider white tile floors, white glass or subway tile backsplash and then go with whatever stone slab moves you.
1 Like   April 28, 2013 at 6:13AM
Rockin' Fine Finish
The cost of painting the cabs will depend on the region you are in
0 Likes   April 28, 2013 at 7:02AM
gardengirl68
some cheap alternatives are also the hardware on your cabinets, a small touch that can make it look more modern. Also don't forget your light fixtures..that could easily bring a fresh look to your kitchen and eating area. Overall the kitchen seems to need a little more contrast. Your backsplash is almost the same color as your paint color and blends in almost too well. You are limitless with tile and countertops. I am sure you could even find something to work with the tones in your cupboards.
0 Likes   April 28, 2013 at 7:15AM
Looking for Mexican house styles
Planing to build an Ocean side house on the Pacific...
Size for Music Room with Baby Grand?
I am downsizing and my new Great Room is simply not...
Is there too much brown in the kitchen?
I have been getting some advice after being in our...
Help my ugly little house
I know the landscaping needs help - I plan to go for...
how close together should you hang three pendant lights
We are having a house built and will have three pendants...