July 29, 2011 in Photo Questions
Where do you get the faucets?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
This wall-mounted faucet with two handles goes so nicely with the vessel sink. It looks like a Danze D316257T Low Lead Double Handle Widespread Wall Mount Vessel Filler Faucet Trim from the Opulence Collection (Less Valve) which comes in a number of finishes.

:) Rhoda
0 Likes   July 29, 2011 at 5:17PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Does this go?
Guest bedroom needs something over bed but Want to...
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
Converting 3/4 bath to laundry/powder room. Vanity top suggestions?
Mudroom off our garage was linked to kitchen on one...
Need help jazzing up the exterior of my house
I know it is winter but I am ordering new shingles...
What color should I paint walls after installing this ledger rock wall
There is very little wall left when looking at windows....
bobbi Bialko
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™