Sliding discs?
Anne Aaronson
April 28, 2013 in Photo Questions
Are they furniture sliding discs under the washer and dryer?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Rochelle Lynne Design
Yes, they are apppliance/furniture slides under the machines. The homeowner likes to be able to easily pull the machines out to dust and clean behind them on a regular basis, so we made sure the counter height would allow for the extra space needed.
0 Likes   May 2, 2013 at 4:19PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Anne Aaronson
Sounds like a great idea but I would think the washer would move around a lot during the spin cycle.
0 Likes   May 24, 2013 at 6:58AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
plans for building a wine and glass cart
does anyone have plans for building a wine and glass...
Dark wood flooring
If you have dark wood flooring, espresso colour, what...
Tiny formal dining room
Hello Houzzers, This is my dining room with my table...
What paint color to chose ?
Our whole living room is BM Dry Sage paint color which...
Dining room dilemma What do I do?
What is this room missing? Do I keep buffet lamps?...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™