July 30, 2011 in Photo Questions
Where can i find that bathroom sink?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co. offers similar sinks.
:) Rhoda
September 4, 2011 at 4:23pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
James Patrick Walters
Stone Forest
August 27, 2012 at 10:13am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
American and Australian plumbing
I'm looking at buying a console sink from the USA,...
Landscaping ideas for the beach
Looking for some info on trees to plant on a barrier...
I am debating whether or not to paint this dark mantel...
This or That: Nonstick VS Stainless Steel
Which do you prefer? Vote for your choice below...
Really struggling with this small dining room!
I am starting a new thread with updated pictures for...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™