Mirror closets on both sides of hallway?
drjasen
April 29, 2013 in Photo Questions
There was a comment on this that if you have closets across from each other in hallway they should be mirrored.
I have two closets (one is walk in 72x80 and other is reach in 96 x80) that are across a hall from each other in my bathroom. I am trying to figure out what sliding doors would be best! Help-please.
I have been told mirror doors are dated- but I thought they might open up the space- my only other options seems to be glass pane (and I need totally opaque so you can't see my mess- difficult to find) or large plantation louvers....
The bathroom is very contemporary-greys and white woods and white with black and gray granite. Thanks!
FORMA Design
This was a good solution for a narrow corridor into this bathroom. The mirrored doors make the space feel bigger and reflect the light. The doors are not sliding, they swing. They were custom made for the project.
April 30, 2013 at 6:14am     
ninonhouse
Can you give me the name of the company that custom made them?
June 1, 2013 at 5:49am     
FORMA Design
They were a local glass company the contractor worked with. I suggest you find a local glass company in your area and have them price this for you. It's not an item that makes sense being built and shipped far.
November 19, 2013 at 12:11pm   
creative kitchen flooring - love wood but...
We are renovating a kitchen and are going for an open...
Furnishing a rental on a budget!
My husband and I have just relocated to Vancouver from...
POLL: Best Home Security System?
Everyone wants to make sure their home and family is...
Help with where to place the TV and entertainment items
I recently purchased this condo and have no idea where...
Need help with dark hallway
Closing up a doorway to convert room behind which is...