Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
drjasen

mirror closets on both sides of hallway?

drjasen
10 years ago
There was a comment on this that if you have closets across from each other in hallway they should be mirrored.
I have two closets (one is walk in 72x80 and other is reach in 96 x80) that are across a hall from each other in my bathroom. I am trying to figure out what sliding doors would be best! Help-please.
I have been told mirror doors are dated- but I thought they might open up the space- my only other options seems to be glass pane (and I need totally opaque so you can't see my mess- difficult to find) or large plantation louvers....
The bathroom is very contemporary-greys and white woods and white with black and gray granite. Thanks!
FORMA Design · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    FORMA Design
    10 years ago
    This was a good solution for a narrow corridor into this bathroom. The mirrored doors make the space feel bigger and reflect the light. The doors are not sliding, they swing. They were custom made for the project.
  • ninonhouse
    10 years ago
    Can you give me the name of the company that custom made them?
  • PRO
    FORMA Design
    10 years ago
    They were a local glass company the contractor worked with. I suggest you find a local glass company in your area and have them price this for you. It's not an item that makes sense being built and shipped far.