What kind of fabric and whatis the colour called? Thank you.
April 30, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The Shabby Nest
If you click on the green 'more info' link below the photo, it will take you to another page that has a link to the online source for this item. You should be able to find the information you need there.
April 30, 2013 at 12:55pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
I am buying a property with too much marble and stone
The kitchen is the worst part - granite counter tops...
bedroom pain matching wardrobe
Hello, I want to know the bedroom paint which would...
Kitchen Layout
Dear Houzzers, I need some advice on my kitchen-in-the-making....
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™