Special hinge
April 30, 2013 in Photo Questions
What's the name of the hinge used in this photo
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Anliker Custom Wood, Ltd
It's the heavy duty mixer/appliance lift mechanism by Rev-A-Shelf
0 Likes   May 1, 2013 at 7:06AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
best pulldown kitchen faucet
I need a good quality, attractive, chrome faucet for...
need help for my living room and dining room
hi guys, i appreciate if you could help me design my...
Help me with my wall colour please.
My couch is beige with a distinct pink undertone, which...
Hate my new granite!!! This whole process has been a nightmare :(
I'm really trying not to get so worked up about this,...
Oak Kitchen Table Finish Recommendations
I am resurfacing an oak kitchen table. What is the...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™