August 2, 2011 in Photo Questions
where can i get that ottoman?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Niki Papadopoulos

That's super cool, I can't think of many metallic leathers or vinyls. So that leads me to believe this is a custom piece. But something like this is super easy to commission. Just talk with your local upholstery work room and they can help you work it out, just decide on the dimensions you want (standard seat height is around 17"-18"--just determine what's comfortable for you and the diameter you need.) You can sometimes find specialty fabrics like this from Lewis & Sharon and you can shop their online store from anywhere. They have a funky collection called Staceage and they have a cool silvery-glittery-vinyl-happiness-extravaganza that could be just what you are looking for! Good Luck!¤t_category_id=1&csid=2&iid=&ct=
August 4, 2011 at 11:51AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Niki Papadopoulos
She actually has an entire line of super-slap-your-mama metallic leathers too, if glitter isn't your thing...
August 4, 2011 at 11:54AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with fireplace wall
How can I best decorate this wall...any ideas?
Chimney dilemma
We just moved into this beautiful old house, but the...
OTR microwave
I need ideas on how to close in a 3 inch space between...
Hi we are remodeling our kitchen from oak to cherry....
Furniture Finishes and Choosing Sofa For My Living/Dining Room
Dear Houzz friends. I need help choosing finishes...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™