Homesellers I need your help!
Re-Dzine Interiors Inc.
May 2, 2013 in Other
I'm a Home Stager and I would really like to know some of the frustrations you may be having or have had as a homeseller or if you've ever had negative experience trying to sell your home in the past. eg, low ball offers, home on the market too long, etc. I would really love your feedback as I want to refine my skills to understand and serve my clients in the best way possible! Thank you so much for your time!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Margo
Re -Dzine- I am on my 4th home. I am one with only great experiences. I sold one at asking price and 2 above. I also sold all of the home furnishings with each home, but only after the sale was met. I then negociated with the furnishings. In my humble opinion, the true selling factor of a home is how it flows and decorated. People seem to spend a lot of time commenting on the furnishings that they usually don't even get. When you hear a buyer say , "OH, I can image us having coffee out on the deck in the morning", or " this bedroom I would never want to leave", you have them reeled in. Of course, you have to have the house at a desirable price but when it is you may get multiple offers and then a bidding war begins. I have had people ask me if I staged my home to sell, I said No, I just live like I might decide to sell it tomorrow!
1 Like   May 2, 2013 at 1:38PM