Homesellers I need your help!
Re-Dzine Interiors Inc.
May 2, 2013 in Other
I'm a Home Stager and I would really like to know some of the frustrations you may be having or have had as a homeseller or if you've ever had negative experience trying to sell your home in the past. eg, low ball offers, home on the market too long, etc. I would really love your feedback as I want to refine my skills to understand and serve my clients in the best way possible! Thank you so much for your time!
Re -Dzine- I am on my 4th home. I am one with only great experiences. I sold one at asking price and 2 above. I also sold all of the home furnishings with each home, but only after the sale was met. I then negociated with the furnishings. In my humble opinion, the true selling factor of a home is how it flows and decorated. People seem to spend a lot of time commenting on the furnishings that they usually don't even get. When you hear a buyer say , "OH, I can image us having coffee out on the deck in the morning", or " this bedroom I would never want to leave", you have them reeled in. Of course, you have to have the house at a desirable price but when it is you may get multiple offers and then a bidding war begins. I have had people ask me if I staged my home to sell, I said No, I just live like I might decide to sell it tomorrow!
1 Like   May 2, 2013 at 1:38PM
I need a help deciding on arts pleaseeee help I need your help
Which arts you think will fit my place the best in...
I need your help ! To give this home need a makeover.
This home is in need of a makeover. I am not afraid...
Beautiful or in need of remodeling? Help! I need your feedback.
I am preparing to install a Quadrafire Mt. Vernon pellet...
Should I extend open plan living room paint into foyer & stairs?
Hi. My front door opens to the open living and dining...
How do I pick a comfortable tub?
Are tubs rated for their comfort?
Arranging books by colour?
Who does it? I can't imagine my books organized randomly...
need help for my kitchen
Hi-I am renovating with dark cherry cabinets, grey...