Tiles is Beautiful
remove123
May 2, 2013 in Photo Questions
Could you please tell me what types/colors of tiles you used on the floor and in the shower. It is gorgeous!
Pebble Tile Shop
The shower floor looks like pebble tile. Our 'Tan and White' would look very similar to this one shown here. If you get a few samples you can see which color would be closest to what you are looking for. Let us know if we can help with anything. www.pebbletileshop.com

Beautiful shower and use of pebble tile! Gorgeous space!

1 Like   May 2, 2013 at 1:11PM
Farinelli Construction Inc
Thank you!! The floor is a daltile honed 'Durango' travertine. The flooring of the shower is a pebbled floor, similar to the post above, the walls are a daltile ceramic 'Kimona Silk' tile in White Orchid. The mosaic was custom made for FCI.
3 Likes   May 8, 2013 at 10:18AM
cbrowndds
Hi there, is there no tub in this master bath? Is this a steam shower? We are thinking of putting only a steam shower in the master bath but have had real estate friends warn us against it? Any comment? I would much prefer to have the gorgeous built in dressing area and a great shower like this one- lovely work.
0 Likes   August 25, 2013 at 9:39PM
Farinelli Construction Inc
Hello! Thank you!! There is no tub in the master. I am sure they are warning you against it from a re-sale stand point, since many potential homeowner's could view its absence as a negative. BUT if you are planning to live in this house, you should build it for your tastes and needs :) Besides, there are potential homebuyers, such as yourself, who would value a large shower and dressing area over a rarely used tub :) Hope this helps!
1 Like   August 26, 2013 at 10:09AM
jcs0643
What is the paint color on the walls?
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 12:38PM
Filling Floating Shelves
I am trying to fill my new shelves in my Living Room...
jennstoltz
Kitchen Island lighting
I'm going to be remodeling my kitchen and will have...
jetwall
Help me choose the right fireplace!
Planning to put an electric fireplace on the living...
drymades
Help my kitchen
Should I paint the cabinet or keep them
4tocome
Need help picking out barstools for my kitchen
I am trying to finish up my kitchen, and I need help!...
Mary Grier