hollyviolich
August 3, 2011 in Photo Questions
I love this garage door. Where can I find a good quality, all-wood version for under $4000?
Jabelone
Judging from the horizontal stripes on the door, this is probably a regular flat panel steel garage door that has been veneered or faced with wood boards. Any quality garage door installer can do this, but it would not be "solid wood" like you mention. There are advantages to doing it this way over solid wood anyways, lower cost being only one of them.
August 23, 2011 at 9:53AM   
hilltop1155
Clopay carries a flush door option in their wood line. The Clopay brand is sold at Home Depot, but I don't know whether they carry this model; if so it would most likely be a special order. The prices tend to be reasonable.
http://www.clopaydoor.com/publicfiles/Classic%20Wood%20Collection%2033%2032a.pdf
August 23, 2011 at 4:18PM   
Simpson Design Group Architects
hollyviolich,

We do not have access to this type of information at this time. Sorry we could not be of more assistance.
February 8, 2013 at 12:16PM     
Clopay Building Products
You might also be interested in the new Clopay Cypress Collection. It's an insulated flush steel panel door with a woodgrain paint finish. Different stain colors are offered. Very attractive and low-maintenance. http://www.clopaydoor.com/cypress-collection.aspx
February 11, 2013 at 12:49PM   
Concrete floor v. Cement overlay
Hi Houzz Family: My wife and I are doing a bathroom...
Drape-gate
Due to a Houzz issue and amount of comments on the...
Freestanding tub recommendation
Looking for an affordable small (not over 5' long or...
I Need Help! Deciding on Dresser and Bedside Tables
I have a Svanby Gray Vanvik Bed from Ikea which is...
What color should I paint this Fireplace?
Need to paint the brick. I is a 60's style. The walls...