August 5, 2011 in Photo Questions
Can you please tell me if the color is a stain or paint and what it is called? I would truly appreciate it!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Kelly Porter
It appears to be a high-gloss paint. One to try is Web Gray 7075 by Sherwin Williams.
August 6, 2011 at 11:36am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Linda Peterson
Does NOT look to be high gloss, more of a satin.
August 10, 2011 at 9:27am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Agree with the second plus looks like it is a plastic veneer as well and not painted wood because you would see some type of wood grain if it was painted
November 30, 2011 at 7:07am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Venegas and Company
Thank you for your inquiry! The cabinets are made of paint grade hardwood maple in a traditional black paint. The finish is not high gloss, but a slightly higher sheen for the bar area. I hope this helps!
July 9, 2012 at 12:31pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Choosing accent wall
How to choose accent wall in small bathroom using 2...
Paint color?
Amateur here... This is the kitchen in the new house....
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
How to Combine an Office into the Living Room
Am about to move into a 2-bedroom with my boyfriend...
Need help with Hood and Liner installation
I need to install a VentAHood liner and semi custom...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™