New bedroom
mojcapetric
We just move in the new house and my bedroom is white and boring. i don't have decor style but i really like green color. I really like flowers and nature. Here i have some pictures of bedroom . Please help me. Thanks.
A Crew of Two
First, do you have a budget? Green is my favorite color! You have a white box so you need to start with one thing. Choose an area rug or a piece of art to build from.I love this area rug because it will allow you to use almost any green and then build the colors- yellows, orange etc. Greens.jpg Liora Manne Carrara Green Area Rug Different Shades of Green Prints by Libby Smart Puccini Chair Bed, Apple Rattan Baskets, Set of 3 Woven Workz Marion Coral Throw Blanket
2 Likes   May 6, 2013 at 10:32AM
mojcapetric
Yes, i have a budget. Around 600-700 euros. I will buy stuff in Ikea. Actually i planing first buy main furniture pieces: desk and some shelves for closed. And some acessories as well: lightning, pillows,... I really like this art piece and baskets too. Here i some exaples of bedroom i like. And THANKS FOR HELPING ME :)
0 Likes   May 6, 2013 at 10:47AM
mojcapetric
i actually thinking of rose-green-white-grey bedroom. would this work together?
1 Like   May 6, 2013 at 10:50AM
A Crew of Two
IKEA is a great place to shop. Are you crafty at all? You can create a lot of the things yourself. Choose white bedding and accessorize with your colors. Good luck and have fun!
1 Like   May 6, 2013 at 10:53AM
carolins
Yes, those colours will work together. Look at the bottom left picture you posted.
I wanted to suggest Ikea to you, but you're already planning on shopping there. Great. Lots of nice things for good prices.
A good starting point could be a piece of fabric your love.

I think that colours you like are in this Ikea pillow. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70224978/

So, if you like that pillow for instance, you could find your paint colours in the colours of this pillow. (Just as an example. Maybe you hate this particular pillow ;-))
1 Like   May 6, 2013 at 10:57AM
Nancy Hehmann
An area rug can really warm up your space. I would choose it first. So you can get the design and colors you love prior to choosing the bedding etc. You have already gotten a lot of great ideas.!
1 Like   May 6, 2013 at 10:59AM
mojcapetric
Yes, i know :) i visit art scholl so i will do paiting for room and also my grandpa was a painter. Actually i have white bedding and some color accessorizing :) Thank you and again thank you
2 Likes   May 6, 2013 at 11:00AM
InteriorDesignToGo.com
I like Kelly's ideas. The room has great lines if you don't have a large budget to spend on the room, I would go for a contemporary look. Keep the white walls, the white table is great if you are going contemporary. I would remove the brown stained furniture and stay with glossy white, black, gray and mirrored surfaces. The floor can stand on its own, the wood doesn't need to be repeated. If you have a large budget then you could go for it and transform the room! I like the apple green color that you all are discussing it would keep the room from closing in and would make it cozy and fresh. Have fun!
1 Like   May 6, 2013 at 11:04AM
mojcapetric
thank you a lot! i allready look for that pillow and i actually planning to buy it. i am exiting about bedroom now, and i just planning it haha :) thank you all for helping :)
1 Like   May 6, 2013 at 11:05AM
mojcapetric
I will buy white furniture and spice it up with silver accessorizing and some glass maybe. And also with colors, thatk you :)
2 Likes   May 6, 2013 at 11:11AM
2 Likes   May 6, 2013 at 11:11AM
mojcapetric
i like it, Kelly :)
0 Likes   May 6, 2013 at 11:16AM
Light In Art
We make contemporary stained glass lightning lightning, that can warm up a room. We customize color and size. Visit us at www.lightinart.com to see some options.
0 Likes   August 12, 2013 at 1:26PM
help w/ bedroom placement & ideas for new teenage boy bedroom
help! have an exchange student coming in 2 wks. need...
jakeh8888
Bought new house and need to turn odd shaped boy bedroom into girl bedroom
Weird shaped bedroom. removing wallpaper and going...
Tonya
New house - let's make a new bedroom - help needed
There is an old furniture in the bedroom now, but I...
Polona
New house, New bedroom
Hello & help pretty please! My partner and I are moving...
intermymind
Need help for my living room in my apartment
Hello I need help choosing paints for my living room....
rgreen04
Family Room
I need guidance on wall art, area rug, and throw pillows....
jschlemm
need help with a outside dead wall
We are almost finished building our new house and we...
kevinhitge
Need help for bedroom dresser and TV
Hello everyone, I need some help about the dresser...
dowdowburns
New curved sofa: keep it or sell it?
I started to decorate the living room of my new house....
irenale