jmmmlake
August 7, 2011 in Photo Questions
This is the look I'm doing in my kitchen with either quartz in either plain white or marble-look counters with square edge mitered...contemporary look...does my kitchen sink need to be a certain shape (square)? Or can it be the undermount (2 bowls) with rounded corners...which I kind of ordered but can be changed.Or is the one bowl the newest look now...Can anyone recommend a one-bowl sink (and faucet) that has a contemporary look but isnt over $600??? Thank you!
Rebekah Zaveloff | KitchenLab
Blanco, Just and Kohler all make sinks with slight radius corners, and something that is sleeker light that might make more sense in a modern kitchen, but it's ultimately about what you want that's important. A single bowl vs. double bowl isn't a trend thing, more of a personal preference thing. Good luck with your project!
August 7, 2011 at 9:06pm   
jmmmlake
I was just wondering if you're doing square mitered counters...should I do the zero radius in keeping with the square counters...or to mix it up???
I guess which is more pleasing to the eye...or no difference??? Thanks Rebekah....:)
August 8, 2011 at 10:44am   
WoodWorks INC.
mmm
June 26, 2012 at 12:30pm   
Recommendations on cabinetry lines???
We have had three remodelers come in to check out our...
What to put on this big blank kitchen wall?!
I've been staring at this since October. It's too narrow...
Help with couches and rug
Need help choosing couches. Living room with large...
replace ugly brass light in foyer with ceiling fan...
We are considering replacing the awful brass lighting...