Can you help me identify this brick color?
texasnewbuild
Hello! We are building a house, and need to find a brick color. I love this one! I assume its Acme, since we are in Texas, and most of the homes here have Acme brick, specifically in the neighborhood I spotted this color in. I am in zip code 76051, if that would have anything to do with the brick color. This is from a house in Colleyville, TX. Thanks so much for any ideas you have.
texasnewbuild
Here is another photo of the brick, this is a full-view of the house, if that helps. Thank you!
May 9, 2013 at 6:41AM   
21131
Go to the brick yards and experienced staff is able to look at it and identify the manufacturer. They also provide information that guides you if the brick by that name is still produced at the same brickyard. The brick color is sensitive to the location and type of brick oven used in production. I had to find brick last year and the style name was still in production but the locale and type of oven had changed and it took on a hue of pink that did not compliment the original brick. It was an interesting journey. Good luck.
May 9, 2013 at 7:19AM   
Deborah Butler, Brickwood Builders
Yes, if you will provide your local brick distributor(s) with the address of the property, they will go out and identify the brick.
May 9, 2013 at 7:25AM   
My new 'grey' carpet reads VERY blue. Need some advice :)
Hello Houzz friends. My new carpet looks very blue...
Suggestions?
I've updated my whole house and I've hit a road block...
New home owner and need landscaping advice.
Want to add some sort of flower bed along the left...
Help! I made a BIG mistake!
Hi, Since purchasing my new leather couch, I now have...
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...