Cabinet pulls?
May 11, 2013 in Photo Questions
What brand cabinet pulls are these and do you find them to be functional even on larger cabinets and heavy filled drawers?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Stig Carlson Architecture
Sorry about the extremely delayed response...

The pulls are a simple flat tab pull from IKEA. I don't know whether or not this is an item that they still stock. A very similar pull can be found here:

December 30, 2013 at 4:21pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Tap water or bottled water?
When you're thirsty, what do you grab - the tap and...
Help for updating this Dining room as we move in
Dining room, very open, with white built-ins and open...
I am building a new home
I have chosen oil-rubbed bronze hinges and knobs for...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™