What shall I put on this wall?
duddigoff
Hi I am at a loss as to what to display on the wall. It's what you can see as you walk in the front door. Seems too low for a mirror. Any suggestions welcome! Thank you !
msfitness40
You could do a bench with a top that opened for storage. This way family & guests have a place to sit and take off their shoes or boots when entering. You could also put hooks on the wall above the bench for a place to hang coats or keys.
A second option could be a sideboard or dresser. This would also provide storage and you could put decorative accessories on the top of it and hang a nice picture on the wall.
May 11, 2013 at 1:18PM     
suzanne_m
I would put a chair and a small table. Is there a way you can close the ares to hide the shoes? Below are some inspirational pictures. I know, they won't specifically work with your space but will give you some ideas. I show you an example with drawers but I imagine something bigger than these drawers to store your shoes.
Stairs
Mudrooms
May 11, 2013 at 1:21PM     
kissyface
If you google houzz under stairs or houzz under stair storage they have tons of ideas.
May 11, 2013 at 1:23PM     
duddigoff
Thanks so much! Yes hiding the shoes is a priority! Will probably put a door of some kind over that space . Love the idea of the wee table and chairs. Thanks again !
May 11, 2013 at 1:40PM   
Need help: what sort of lounge do I use?
I need to buy a new lounge suit for a brand new built...
Need help to choose wall tiles and floor tiles! Help please
I have a white shaker kitchen with black and little...
outside update
hello. I meed a little help updating the exterior of...
Floors !
Looking into new flooring, love the look of wood but...
Craftsman Living Room/Dining Room Help
This post replaces my request for suggestions in hiring...