Pillows and vases
adairika
I have a tan couch with matching love seat. Can I use these pillows? And which vases in the room?
teribrennan
I like the red vases but I think the pillows need to be brown and red? Orange not so much.
May 12, 2013 at 12:03pm     
Nancy Walton
It would help to have a photo of the whole room, but if you like those pillows they can be used with your sofa and loveseat. I would not use the green vases, it's just bringing in another color. The red and orange vases would be better. Use the orange sparingly, and maybe find a rug in a red or burgundy, with a beige background. The one below is from overstock.com for about $350 for a 5 X 8.
May 12, 2013 at 12:08pm     
May 12, 2013 at 6:26pm     
Nancy Walton
I like the juxtaposition and irony in the pillow selections you showed. Masculine/feminine, yin/yang, it's all about counterpoint. Works in art and music, why not decorating our homes? The textures in those pillows are heavy, but in light fabrics is all. If you like them they will work.
May 12, 2013 at 9:31pm     
Take a pillow home and try it. I am afraid the fabric will be too slick for the leather and you will always be fussing with them.
May 13, 2013 at 10:17am     
Granite dated ?
Is it going to be dated in the next few years years...
Stair runner for curved stair
My classically traditional client is interested in...
Wall color in bedroom
Looking for ideas for a wall color and blinds/curtains...
Need help picking a cabinet stain color
I bought the dark hickory hand scraped engineered hardwood...