Shelf for playing cards
teodora86
Hi everyone! My boyfriend collects packs of playing cards and now he has over 100 of them... The problem is that we don't really know how we could show them off as just a shelf where we could put them seems boring... Suggestions are welcomed and I would really be grateful if someone could come up with a great idea as his birthday is coming up soon and it would be a nice surprise! Thanks...
queenofallthings
Perhaps if you organize them on bookshelves (like a library) by continent, with the ones with the most interesting covers on top or tending face out?
1 Like   May 12, 2013 at 3:10PM
teodora86
Thank you for you suggestion... I was actually thinking that I saw a huge wooden world map in dunne stores and I could improvise small holders and stick them on the map so they could hold the packs of cards and show the countries they were bought from... I will try and do it ASAP and will upload a photo with the result ;) ... Thank you again, great inspiration...
0 Likes   May 12, 2013 at 3:35PM
suzanne_m
If you are ok to glue velcro on the package of the deck card, maybe you can stick them on the map using velcro.
1 Like   May 12, 2013 at 4:23PM
Ideas for updating this 70's house?
Kitchen is newly re-done, cherry cabinets, granite...
Can a flush mount light be converted into a hanging chandelier?
My friend fell in love with a hanging chandelier that...
Bohemian Blues
Having such a hard time finishing up my bedroom! #1...
paint colors
Is it ok to have light colors on my walls for entryway,...
finding help for under and in cabinet lighting....
I feel like I am in over my head... how do I hire someone...