rickirep
August 10, 2011 in Photo Questions
I am think of doing my kitchen in similar colour. I want a grey top island bench but the back wall bench to be white with all white cupboards. The splash back to match the island bench and the front panel of the island bench to b white???
What do you think
DeCocco Design
Sounds very nice to me. Notice in the photo that this space has a seriously warm floor and a pop of red over in the corner. Both keep the color palette from going too cold.
   August 11, 2011 at 1:07PM
rickirep
thanks for your reply....I've now changed from putting tiles done and am now having wood flooring laid.....
   September 22, 2011 at 12:24AM
Marie Hebson's interiorsBYDESIGN Inc.
This is a gorgeous kitchen, and reversing what has been done here is fine. Success in contemporary design is ensuring you are confident with it, repeat it, over and over, like tin these kitchens (below). Your accent colour is also equally important, as in your dream kitchen, the floors there are bossing the space around - you may tire of that, and it isn't an easy change. Whereas a bold paint colour or accessories is an easy fix if you tire of it. LOVE your choices and stick with them, end result will be so worth it. Suggestion for you on hardwood floors in kitchens, be prepared to get dents and scratches, you drop utensils, dishes break - and, you should add small area rugs around sinks, to catch drips, as you don't want water sitting on the hardwood - it will wreck the finish. Good Luck!
   September 22, 2011 at 12:37AM
DeCocco Design
Hardwood floors are great in a kitchen. I agree that they will get beat on, but they can take it!
   September 22, 2011 at 5:26AM
Living room design
We want to get rid of the entertainment center in our...
Blueprint update
I'm thinking if replacing the utility sink for a spot...
Need Help Renovating a Kitchen on a Budget
Purchased a new home and need ideas to bring this plain...
chairs??????
How much are Cortez old world Dining chairs and how...