August 10, 2011 in Photo Questions
Where are these handles from? Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Karen Chanan of Normandy Remodeling
those are standard bar pulls that can be ordered from any local hardware showroom. you can also go online to or
August 10, 2011 at 11:38PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
designs by human.
The door hardware is from IKEA. As I was designing this for our clients we looked elsware for a possible higher quality option, but most more expensive items were identical in quality as the IKEA hardware which was half the price.
December 27, 2011 at 7:22AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
What size are the handles? Are they all the same size?
March 21, 2012 at 2:08AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
designs by human.
Hi @Soozjohn, the handles are varying sizes depending on the width and height of the cabinet. We bought extra and played with the sizes once the cabinets were installed to get the right look. Let me know if you have any further questions!
March 21, 2012 at 6:42AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Area Rug
I need some help with the color of an area rug. Would...
Upper cabinet molding question
Love this upper cabinet molding - Could someone please...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Curb Appeal Needed!
New Home: We just removed several trees and bushes...
Suggestions for whites to go with GE white appliances?
I am going to paint my woodwork and kitchen cabinets...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™