Outdoor lanai
ergreen
May 14, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Need help decorating this outdoor space 27 x 18. It is getting a screen enclosure. Have an elliptical table aluminum. That seats 8. Want a conversation area with sectional or sofa with 2 chairs and fire pit-propane tank one. Any ideas???? All welcomed. Thank you in advance.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
ergreen
Want it family friendly. Firepit that can be utilized as a table as well. Want more realistic ideas. Thank you
May 15, 2013 at 6:28pm   
PRO
DMH DESIGN
egreen--How is the space going to look--the archways bumped out with a roof and/or skyliights above? Is the patio staying the same? For the fireplace, something like this: (http://www.shop.com/California_Outdoor_Concepts_Solano_Bar_Height_Fire_Pit_Table_With_Sunset_Gold_Granite_Top_And_Chocolate_Brown_Base-133272178-162201537-p+.xhtml?sourceid=1414for the table), or something built in?
May 16, 2013 at 1:52pm   
ergreen
This is lanai with enclosure. Plan to hang lanterns from arches. Still looking for firepit. Got sofa with 2 club chairs. Cushions are lime green.
Other decorating ideas welcomed.
June 5, 2013 at 6:59am   
mousemaker
please let us all know what time to be there :) and what we should bring :)
June 5, 2013 at 9:43am   
ncdiy
I think you should definitely call Lantern & Scroll for the lanterns. You don't want anything that will deteriorate over time (I made that mistake before). They are a great company to work with and their prices are awesome. You can find them on here or Facebook.
June 6, 2013 at 6:31am   
ergreen
I already purchased from Pier 1, but thanks for recommendation. Do you know reputable firepit company? Leaning towards a uniflame one for $800. Given I live in sunny south Florida and don't need it for heat I didnt want to over spend on that accent. Original one I wanted was $1600!!!! Definitely not buying that!!!!
June 6, 2013 at 9:04am