Outdoor lanai
ergreen
Need help decorating this outdoor space 27 x 18. It is getting a screen enclosure. Have an elliptical table aluminum. That seats 8. Want a conversation area with sectional or sofa with 2 chairs and fire pit-propane tank one. Any ideas???? All welcomed. Thank you in advance.
ergreen
Want it family friendly. Firepit that can be utilized as a table as well. Want more realistic ideas. Thank you
May 15, 2013 at 6:28pm   
DMH DESIGN
egreen--How is the space going to look--the archways bumped out with a roof and/or skyliights above? Is the patio staying the same? For the fireplace, something like this: (http://www.shop.com/California_Outdoor_Concepts_Solano_Bar_Height_Fire_Pit_Table_With_Sunset_Gold_Granite_Top_And_Chocolate_Brown_Base-133272178-162201537-p+.xhtml?sourceid=1414for the table), or something built in?
May 16, 2013 at 1:52pm   
ergreen
This is lanai with enclosure. Plan to hang lanterns from arches. Still looking for firepit. Got sofa with 2 club chairs. Cushions are lime green.
Other decorating ideas welcomed.
June 5, 2013 at 6:59am   
mousemaker
please let us all know what time to be there :) and what we should bring :)
June 5, 2013 at 9:43am   
ncdiy
I think you should definitely call Lantern & Scroll for the lanterns. You don't want anything that will deteriorate over time (I made that mistake before). They are a great company to work with and their prices are awesome. You can find them on here or Facebook.
June 6, 2013 at 6:31am   
ergreen
I already purchased from Pier 1, but thanks for recommendation. Do you know reputable firepit company? Leaning towards a uniflame one for $800. Given I live in sunny south Florida and don't need it for heat I didnt want to over spend on that accent. Original one I wanted was $1600!!!! Definitely not buying that!!!!
June 6, 2013 at 9:04am   
Outdoor lanai
Outdoor lanai ceilings
Need help with an outdoor rug for lanai
Hi! Trying to pick an outdoor rug to go on my travertine...
outdoor curtains for lanai
Here is a rough picture of our lanai, before the travertine...
Coffee table confusion
Looking for a great coffee table suggestion for this...
colors to go with New Venetian Gold granite
What colors would go best with this granite i am using...
Different colored granite for counters?
What are your thoughts on doing my center island a...
American and Australian plumbing
I'm looking at buying a console sink from the USA,...
Help me design my 100 year old Farm house parlour (living room)
I have a room I would like to start painting then decide...