designlovely
August 13, 2011 in Photo Questions
I too love the backsplash. I'm thinking of using a calacutta marble brick in my kitchen and really like the beveled cut. I've noticed that there is a lot of variation in the stone tiles. I really like the way this backsplash turned out, and would like to use something like this in my kitchen. I've noticed that there's a lot of variation in a natural stone like calacutta, but I'm wondering if it has to do with the quality of the marble used by the vendor as well. I accept that there is variation, but I'm looking for a stone that is most white with gray, gold, brown veining. I was wondering what vendor you used and if you made any specific request in your order. Also, did you buy extra in case there were some in your batch that you didn't like? I'm considering getting mine from Artistic stone. I think I can request first choice with light veining.
designlovely
correction: "Artistic Tile" not "Artistic Stone"
August 14, 2011 at 12:46pm   
Are you Houzzing in the UK? Come and say hi!
I thought it would be nice to get to know you better...
Painting interior halls and doors of NYC Coop building
Our coop is going to repaint the interior of the buildings....
How do you style the room around this headboard?
My son is moving into his first apartment and asking...
Island is too small
Am having cambria torquay counters put in and subway...