designlovely
August 13, 2011 in Photo Questions
I too love the backsplash. I'm thinking of using a calacutta marble brick in my kitchen and really like the beveled cut. I've noticed that there is a lot of variation in the stone tiles. I really like the way this backsplash turned out, and would like to use something like this in my kitchen. I've noticed that there's a lot of variation in a natural stone like calacutta, but I'm wondering if it has to do with the quality of the marble used by the vendor as well. I accept that there is variation, but I'm looking for a stone that is most white with gray, gold, brown veining. I was wondering what vendor you used and if you made any specific request in your order. Also, did you buy extra in case there were some in your batch that you didn't like? I'm considering getting mine from Artistic stone. I think I can request first choice with light veining.
designlovely
correction: "Artistic Tile" not "Artistic Stone"
August 14, 2011 at 12:46pm   
New kitchen, but just not working.
Hi all. Here is my dilemma. We built this house...
Hi, needed advice for exterior, I prefer stone and stucco, warm colors
House is in the mountain, warm colours preferred (mediterranean)....
Do you like this Range Hood Design?
This is our Glide Range Hood by ELICA All feedback...
Boring wall
Please help I don't know what to do with this boring...
white or stainless refrigerator
Seeing a lot more white fridges in new designs-any...