May 15, 2013 in Photo Questions
The back wall looks like wallpaper not paint, it has a texture which I love, anyone have an idea where it is from?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
American Blinds Wallpaper and More
It looks like this is a black grasscloth. Try this one:
December 2, 2013 at 7:21am     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Fireplace brickwork -- what to do?
I am wondering whether this fireplace is too oldfashioned...
Bedrooms in a Grade II listed house
Could I please have comments/advice of placing the...
Living Room Arrangement help!
We moved into our house about a month ago and I just...
Lordy Lordy, Margo's -
Actually, I don't know how old Margo is, but I do know...
I need suggestion to paint my patio furniture.
Hello! This is where I spend my day with my son. I...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™