August 14, 2011 in Photo Questions
what is the countertop?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
DeCocco Design
My guess is Bianco Antico granite. Lovely,.
August 19, 2011 at 5:41pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Would this granite also be called white/taupe???
November 2, 2011 at 6:41pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
DeCocco Design
Different places call it different things, but I've never heard this called white/taupe. But as long as it's beautiful and you love it, the name doesn't matter!
November 3, 2011 at 4:49am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
looks a lot like Giallo Ornamental to me
October 13, 2012 at 4:58pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Something could do with a change
Should I change the coffee table? add a different colour...
Need help with this area
Please need help decorating this side of my house its...
Looking for an affordable, high quality modern bedroom set
We need 4 bedroom sets and have been spinning our wheels!...
What is this type of granite?!??!?
Hey everyone, I found a picture of this kitchen on...
If you were to use only 1 bright color...
...which color would you choose? If you were limited...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™