DVD player, etc.?
May 17, 2013 in Photo Questions
If you don't have shelves flanking the fireplace, where do you put the electronic equipment (receiver, DVD player, etc.) that is necessary with a TV?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The unit that you posted, the power supply and cables are routed through the TVCoverUp behind the TV. They are never visible to the viewer. The Entertainment Center TVCoverUp unit we also have is built to accommodate AV equipment, speakers, wires, Blu-Ray/DVD, and other consoles. Below I have attached acouple images of Entertainment Center TVCoverUp..

Another option you have is using an IR Repeater Kit which allows you to relocate your equipment to your desired location. There are many options with IR Repeater Kits, but we are familiar with XanTech: http://www.xantech.com/

Each TVCoverUp unit is always built custom to the viewer and space, so it is always best to give us a call.
0 Likes   May 17, 2013 at 3:41PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Accent Chairs and Wall Decor
I just bought the accent chairs next to the fireplace,...
How to light this dining room?
When I look on Houzz at Dining Room lighting, very...
Help Window treatment for large expanse of door/window area
I have a very large expanse of doors and windows that...
Help w/staining a coffee table
Hi there - I have a black coffee table that I want...
master rooom
i want to adjust bed room, bathroom, dressing rooom,...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™