I am looking to build a small key west style or a modern design stilt guest home on our property.
sundance1604
May 17, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I am looking for architectural ideas/plans. I Would like to have 3 beds and 3 baths open floor concept I would like a Metal roof possibly a gal alum roof. Steel supports and energy efficient wrap around deck preferably composite and minimal wood. Any assistance would be appreciated
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Interiors International, Inc.
You will find a ton of plans on-line. Just Google key west house plans
May 17, 2013 at 9:13PM   
PRO
OnePlan
If you look in the 'find a pro in your area' that will let you search for architects local to you . As each plot varies it's a good idea to have a professional design to suit the plot - but good idea to look at pre designed plans too as can help you create a wish list for your brief ! Good luck with it all !!
May 17, 2013 at 11:44PM   
PRO
Dytecture
There are basically 2 choices with either searching floor plans online or finding an architect to design a custom house for your situation.
May 18, 2013 at 5:29AM   
PRO
Mark Bischak, Architect
Invest in an architect. There are so many things to consider when designing a home, such as sun orientation, adjacent structures, existing vegetation, views (wanted and unwanted), zoning ordinances, and the list goes on. Contact a couple local architects and explain to them what you need.
April 12, 2014 at 8:36PM   
apple_pie_order
post is a year old.
April 12, 2014 at 9:07PM   
PRO
Mark Bischak, Architect
I know. Sometimes I like reviving the dead.
April 12, 2014 at 9:17PM     
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™