I am looking to build a small key west style or a modern design stilt guest home on our property.
sundance1604
I am looking for architectural ideas/plans. I Would like to have 3 beds and 3 baths open floor concept I would like a Metal roof possibly a gal alum roof. Steel supports and energy efficient wrap around deck preferably composite and minimal wood. Any assistance would be appreciated
Interiors International, Inc.
You will find a ton of plans on-line. Just Google key west house plans
May 17, 2013 at 9:13PM   
OnePlan
If you look in the 'find a pro in your area' that will let you search for architects local to you . As each plot varies it's a good idea to have a professional design to suit the plot - but good idea to look at pre designed plans too as can help you create a wish list for your brief ! Good luck with it all !!
May 17, 2013 at 11:44PM   
There are basically 2 choices with either searching floor plans online or finding an architect to design a custom house for your situation.
May 18, 2013 at 5:29AM   
Mark Bischak, Architect
Invest in an architect. There are so many things to consider when designing a home, such as sun orientation, adjacent structures, existing vegetation, views (wanted and unwanted), zoning ordinances, and the list goes on. Contact a couple local architects and explain to them what you need.
April 12, 2014 at 8:36PM   
apple_pie_order
post is a year old.
April 12, 2014 at 9:07PM   
Mark Bischak, Architect
I know. Sometimes I like reviving the dead.
April 12, 2014 at 9:17PM