What period or style is the wood cabinet please?
Karin Phua
May 18, 2013 in Photo Questions
What style is the wooden buffet/cabinet called? I love this type of furniture but I dont know how to call the style, e.g.. shaker, rustic, farmhouse, etc. Thanks a lot!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The Vintage Bean
Hi! Well, your guesses sound right on. It comes across very farmhouse with shaker style doors, yet it is actually a one-of-a-kind imported Indonesian piece, so it can actually go with asian styles as well. We purchased it from Cokas Diko in Solana Beach, Ca. Here's their website. http://cokasdikofurniture.com/main/category/all-products/living-room/console-tables
Here is another website that carries similar items: http://www.theelephantstrunk.com/
With all of that said, "rustic" would probably describe the style best.
Hope that helps and thanks for your question! :)
May 18, 2013 at 10:44pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....
Question about subway tile
Can you use subway tile on bathroom floors?
color dilemma
Would paint color night train or tempest by Benjamin...
Am I on the right track?
Does this flooring and carpet work together? Sometimes...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™