Where can I get this in the UK?
Nathalie Allard
May 18, 2013 in Photo Questions
Where can I get this in the UK
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
European Cabinets & Design Studios
The vanity made by GB, Italy. They have many dealers in Europe. Please go to their site and contact them for a dealer near you. http://www.gbgroupe.com/en/
May 18, 2013 at 6:26am     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Bathroom tiles
We have this beautiful glass tile that I am determined...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
Picking out backsplash today! Question!
Should I go cream glass subway or a cream travertine?...
Got two samples ! Opinions!
Think I like the white glass better
I would like some Ideas on my Living room
I have limited space in the apartment I moved into,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™