shdami3

Shanda
12 years ago
What is your house color? love it~
Less Lawn More Garden · More Info

Comments (10)

• leniw
    12 years ago
    This is my house--the color, although it looks somewhat blue in the photo, is a 50/50 mix of true white and true black. We thought the dark gray would make a nice backdrop to the colors in the garden and make the white trim of the house really stand out. It is interesting that different times of the day and of the year the color changes with the change of light.
  • loopyevee
    11 years ago
    what color are the shutters?
  • leniw
    11 years ago
    Black
  • Barbara LaDuke
    11 years ago
    Love your home. What brand of true white and true black did you use?
  • leniw
    11 years ago
    I don't remember the name of the color, but it was a Sherwin Williams paint, the shutters are the blackest color they had and that is what we used. If I find the color card, I will post the name. Otherwise, go to their store and ask them to help you. The color was on one of the long color strips, not one of the individual color swatches.
  • Shanda
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    We went with LP smart side in byscane blue. It depends on the time of day wether it looks grey or blue.
  • Truro Fab Rental
    10 years ago
    what is the roofing material.?
  • leniw
    10 years ago
    GAF slateline--english slate color
  • PRO
    Westover Landscape Design
    9 years ago
    Hi shadami3, I hope your house color turned out well. I thought you'd like to know this home was featured with 7 pages on the garden in the August 2014 issue of This Old House magazine.