what color is the squiggle wall paper used?
May 18, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Hi Sam - The wallpaper is called "Squiggle" by Cole & Son, from their Vivienne Westwood collection: http://bit.ly/ID6nH Let me know if you have any more questions!
June 10, 2013 at 12:17PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Metrohouse Designs
Correction: The wallpaper is made by Carl Robinson. The Architectural Traditions Collection. 30.37 sq ft per roll. Available through interior designers only. Only sold per double roll. Can be found here: metrohousedesign.com / ETA 5 weeks from date of order. High demand on this paper. Good luck! P.S. Reserved listing on Ebay but ask for info
March 26, 2014 at 12:19PM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help for my kitchen
Hi, we just bought a house,with terracotta floor, i...
Need help for my basement flooring.
I am considering Quick Step Wenge. My room is 34 ft...
Add a second floor or move?
My wife and I are starting to think about moving vs....
Install sky light or solar tube??
In order to bring in some natural light to a hall bath,...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™