August 16, 2011 in Photo Questions
what do you call this pattern on the hardwood floors?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Brian Cokerton
At Artop Wood Flooring, we call it Lincoln. When sideways it can be called Louver
June 4, 2012 at 1:43PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Any suggestions for finishing my kitchen/living room
Hi all! I have been working on my kitchen for a while...
Curb appeal help!
We bought this house last fall. We love the corner...
I desperately need help with my kitchen.
Oak Cabinets staying for now. New flooring is a taupe...
Fireplace help please.
Is this wall art piece too small for this spot? Should...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™