I want to add color and eliminate the grass section in front ofthe hedge but still be able to trim the hedge.
raysangel82
eyeeyeThe front is north facing so it's mostly shade. Hubby needs room to trim the hedge and I need low maintenance because of back issues. I live in central Alabama, would love plants with color all year and some flowers. My brain is overwhelmed my all the amazing pictures so suggestions are greatly appreciated! Also, I like that waterless pond...is that an
option for this style of house?
TanCalGal
Grass is often easier to care for than ground covers or anything else. No weeding etc, just mow the grass periodically. A dry creek would be nice, but they often do not look quite right unless they are professionally landscaped, it's hard for the professionals to get a dry creek right sometimes.
Maybe copy this attractive dry creek and have another area of day lilies to eliminate some of the lawn, but not all of the lawn?
May 30, 2013 at 6:13pm   
Remodelling old teak wool cupboard
I have this 85 year old teak wood cupboard!! Was wanting...
Need Help Identifying This Pillow Fabric
Can anyone help me I.D. this pillow fabric? I've searched...
Securing Art on Shelves?
How do you secure pieces of art standing on shelves...
Is there any reason to not use a pearl finish on trim?
We are preparing to have our newly renovated home painted....