"Purged" or mortar wash brick technique question.
Carroll Whittaker Morris
May 19, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I recently saw a mortar technique that the realtor called "purged" mortar. Looking online, I saw this also called a mortar wash technique, where very little of the brick, except for the shape and occassional color, showed through. My builder doesn't know much about this technique. Has anyone out there done this? The house was in Frisco, Texas.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Jeannie Nguyen
Hi there, were you ever able to figure this out? How did it go?
June 6, 2013 at 10:31AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Please help with master bedroom on a BUDGET!
I posted na week or so ago but think in my post was...
Want to update dining room - not sure if I should keep these pieces?
We have had my mother-in-law's dining table, 8 chairs,...
Difficult living room layout
I have a long and narrow living room with way too many...
choosing paint color
i want to know what color paint goes with walnut furniture...
Front Door Interior Color?
I want to spruce up my entry way but I can't decide...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™