HELP, budget cramping my style and stifling creativity. Could use your masterful advice. What next?
esoterica11
My kitchen is on hiatus for the moment. Unfortunately my budget is cramping my style (pun intended, lol). I'm not afraid of color by any stretch, so I decided to paint the walls apple green, with the intention of painting the cabinets white and changing out hardware. My five year plan is to upgrade to stainless, but for now I have live with some paint, and some spit and glue to make it work, so I think painted white cabinets will work. I have my washer and dryer hidden behind that curtain. I'm looking for not only short term budget friendly ideas, paint, hardware, trim, etc but long term as well. You guys have helped so many,and is be so grateful to hear your feedback. Thanks.
esoterica11
Sorry if you read this more than once, the first time I posted in the wrong spot, 2nd time forgot pics and thought I could delete first post. Obviously first time poster.
May 19, 2013 at 8:02pm   
Erica Gonzalez
just gonna try to bump this up
May 20, 2013 at 7:40am   
Lordy Lordy, Margo's -
Actually, I don't know how old Margo is, but I do know...
Help me finish this room
We love our new living room / dining room. We have...
Ranch home
Hi there! We are in the process of purchasing this...
Cozy living room
How to achieve a very cozy inviting warm feeling living...
Need help with our master bedroom decor
Hello everyone. We need some help pulling our master...