Can you please tell me what the (blue, green, brown/bronze) decor under the mirror and the table is called or
Trina Boston-BoydMay 20, 2013
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Michael Abrams Limited
Those are enameled plates by Troscan and purchased at Holly Hunt.
    Bookmark   May 20, 2013 at 3:45PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Granite Max Inc
The focal view of the room is outstanding!!!
    Bookmark   May 20, 2013 at 8:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Trina Boston-Boyd
Thank you!!!
    Bookmark   May 20, 2013 at 9:08PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What goes with this chair?
I need help figuring out what to out with my new chair!...
Kitchen floors
Help! I want wood flooring. Should I choose a floor...
Direction to run flooring?
We will be installing 12x24 inch tile in our foyer...
Where must I put wall unit?
There will be three units. The third one has not been...
What's "Period Appropriate" for a 1940's Colonial Revival Home?
Attached below is a picture of my 1940's home that...
Casey Nicholson
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™