Wat is the name and brand of the faucet?
Mike van Dijk
May 20, 2013 in Photo Questions
I have a somewhat similar one which needs to be replaced.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Anne Grice Interiors
Hi Mike van Dijk. The faucet is from Grohe and the style name is Concetto. The finish we chose to use was Super Steel, however it comes in other finishes as well. Hope this is helpful! Thank you for the question.
May 22, 2013 at 3:33pm     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
what would you suggest for this kitchen !! :)
Would you tear out the left side pantry or paint? ...
how do i put tile around this parquet floor?
Floor is in diningroom surrounded by brick walls and...
Bathroom floorplan
I just don't like the way the builder has this bathroom...
POLL: Tiny Houses - Yes or No?
Do you see tiny houses and long to pitch your belongings...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™