Need a downdraft vent for a gas range
May 20, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I need to install a downdraft vent on an island for a gas range (cooktop and oven). All the ones I have found are for cooktops only.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Nikki Trivisonno, CKD of Somrak Kitchens
They do not make downdrafts for ranges. The vent for the downdraft gets installed underneath the cooktop, so if there is a range instead- there is no room for the downdraft to be installed. It requires a lot of space. You will have to do a hood/updraft instead. Sorry :(
May 20, 2013 at 9:05am   
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
need help picking a downdraft gas range
I am remodeling my kitchen and need to replace my range...
need help with vented hood over gas range
Our professional gas range is located against a free-standing...
Jenn-air OR Thermador Gas Cooktop with Telescoping Downdraft Vent
We want to replace our GE profile 36" gas cooktop with...
How is the Jenn-Air downdraft gas range working for people?
We are planning to update our kitchen, and currently...
More Discussions
Frameless shower glass height mistake or not?
We ordered our shower slide bars before we ordered...
liven up my entryway
Any suggestions to make the entryway more inviting...
Help! Narrow Living area with TV, Fireplace and Large windows
I am struggling with how to arrange this room now that...
What should i do with this 140 yo house main entry hall?
I want to remove the pre finished walls and re do the...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™