Does anyone happen to know where the faucet in this picture can be found?

Melanie MesicekMay 20, 2013
COVERINGS 2013 · More Info
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Does anyone know what kind of window treatment this is called?
It most likely is custom made. I searched "pleated...
Weirdest thing to happen to your house?
Years ago, a mail carrier on my sister's street parked...
Emily Hurley
Anyone know what house style this is?
We are trying to figure out what style our house is....
Shannon Browne
More Discussions
Free standing tub
Where do you put shampp etc. with free standing tub?...
Planting Ranunculas...a lot of them
I live in zone 6. I absolutely fell in love with Ranunculus....
Need help with colors for Kitchen/Den
We gutted our rancher kitchen/den and installed Shaker-style...
Help with my Living Room! Too Brown????
Hello – I am looking on advice on what to do with...
Laminate & Oak Cabinets need face lift...
Has anyone out there had great success with doing anything...
Patti Smith, PS Designs
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™