August 18, 2011 in Photo Questions
Can you please tell me where to find this sink? It is an offset double basin farmhouse sink (the basins are not equal sizes)-can't find one anywhere!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
Looks like a Rohl RC4018 40" Handcrafted, 65/35 Double-Basin, Fireclay, Apron-Front (with Casement Front) Farmhouse Kitchen Sink from the Shaws Original Series
:) Rhoda
0 Likes   August 18, 2011 at 1:57PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
I think you're right! Thank you!!!
0 Likes   August 18, 2011 at 7:24PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Spinnaker Development
That is correct!
0 Likes   August 20, 2011 at 9:19AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
master bed, bath, closet design - ripped out and stuck!
We have started work on our gut rehab of 1982 Lakehouse,...
Niels Seebeck
Diy glass inserts for cabinet doors
Has anyone done diy glass inserts for melamine cabinet...
Alternate for cherry wood cabinets?
I like the look of cherry wood cabinets but am wondering...
Gail Recker
HELP! Mid Century modern or mixed MCM Rehab? For resale
Hi, I'm working on my first MCM house and have to choose...
Need help updating living room
We are working on decorating our living room. Looking...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™