Lighting for Dining Room/Island/Kitchen
Shelly Castille
First time home builder here. Our design includes an open great room combining kitchen/dining/living room. I am trying to figure out what lighting fixtures will go over the island (with raised bar) and dining room table. The Island is 84" long. The dining area is approximately 9' x 12'
We are attempting to achieve a farmhouse look. Knotty alder shaker style cabinets with oil rubbed bronze pulls. Cheyenne style interior doors with egg shaped handles. I've attached a picture of the dining area, kitchen (sorry no cabinets in yet) and a pic of the granite we picked out for the raised bar. Any suggestions are deeply appreciated and I thank you in advance for your help and advice. My favorite pick for a dining room fixture would be the greenhouse light from Pottery Barn, but that is just way out of our budget. (attached to my post below because I couldn't figure out how to add more pics
Shelly Castille
Thank you!!!
0 Likes   May 23, 2013 at 2:53PM
Lynda
This one from Ballard Designs is similar to the greenhouse - but half the price?
2 Likes   May 23, 2013 at 3:21PM
My wood floor disaster!
I had a contractor (that I have since fired) that installed...
Hideous fireplace
Our 1924 cottage has a hideous fireplace with white...
My long narrow entry hall
My entry is 15'x4'. And one long side is completely...
Farmhouse Dining Room
I am for some painting advice for a dining room (the...
Alternatives to bifold door for new bathroom?
We just moved into our new co-op apartment. Our bathroom...