Restoration hardware vanities-are they any good???
joellaszabo
Has anyone installed Restoration Hardware vanities? Did you find them to be good quality? I am interested in the Empire Rosette for a powder room and the Shutter collection extra large single sink vanities for two children's bathrooms. It is hard to find stores with vanities on the floor. I liked the Empire Rosette when I saw it, but I can't find a store that has the Shutter collection on the floor. I saw the St. James vanity and did not like it. Any experience with the Shutter collection? Thank you!!
Brenda
no experience with it, but it certainly looks great in the photo. I particularly like the matching linen armoire.
http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod1619013
May 24, 2013 at 4:32am   
Rococo & Taupe, Inc.
If you don't like it when it arrives Restoration Hardware will take it back with no problem.
May 29, 2013 at 2:03am   
TMK Remodeling
I installed a RH vanity and cabinet for a customer. They are nice pieces and well made. The customer did return the marble top 3 times and RH took it back without a problem. Issues were the veining in the marble. It did cause a small delay in completing the job. Installing the undermount sinks was a snap.
May 29, 2013 at 4:07am   
Looking for 2 bathroom vanities modeled after Restoration Hardware's Logan collection.
Http://images.restorationhardware.com/content/catalog/tearsheets/BathFuniture_Logan.pdf...
Restoration Hardware Vanities
How do these vanities hold up, are they a good product?...
How do Restoration Hardware vanities hold up?
Narrow/small kitchen need help
Hi all, Attached here is the new floorplan of my kitchen,...
walnut paneling
I have a family room with little lighting, that is...
Need help for set up my whole house, its new house, no experiance
Need help on window curtains and setup for living,...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Need help with color of wood blinds
My wood floors are the color of cinnamon and my furniture...