Restoration hardware vanities-are they any good???
joellaszabo
May 23, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Has anyone installed Restoration Hardware vanities? Did you find them to be good quality? I am interested in the Empire Rosette for a powder room and the Shutter collection extra large single sink vanities for two children's bathrooms. It is hard to find stores with vanities on the floor. I liked the Empire Rosette when I saw it, but I can't find a store that has the Shutter collection on the floor. I saw the St. James vanity and did not like it. Any experience with the Shutter collection? Thank you!!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Brenda
no experience with it, but it certainly looks great in the photo. I particularly like the matching linen armoire.
http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod1619013
May 24, 2013 at 4:32am   
PRO
Rococo & Taupe, Inc.
If you don't like it when it arrives Restoration Hardware will take it back with no problem.
May 29, 2013 at 2:03am   
PRO
TMK Remodeling
I installed a RH vanity and cabinet for a customer. They are nice pieces and well made. The customer did return the marble top 3 times and RH took it back without a problem. Issues were the veining in the marble. It did cause a small delay in completing the job. Installing the undermount sinks was a snap.
May 29, 2013 at 4:07am