Drapery Rods
ngbranco
May 24, 2013 in Photo Questions
Is the drapery rod with the coloured sheers placed closely up against the white sheers in this photo? It appears that they are resting just above the tops. Are they white sheers on a track?
William West Designs
The cream sheers are gathered on a flat sash rod that is mounted just below the crown molding. The decorative Rod and Rings are also mounted just below the molding. The sheers appear to "fall" from behind the decorative rod (You cannot see any of the sheer above the rod.) The sash rod has no projection so it does not get in the way of the decorative hardware or draperies.
May 24, 2013 at 1:42PM   
ngbranco
I have been wondering what would be an easy solution to my window covering dilemma. This would work perfect. Would that look good with small curtain rods...not too sure where I would find some that big with a curve to them. I have many windows, a budget and very little time for DIY projects. I have attached a photo of the master bedroom and I will attach photo's of my sitting room and dining room if you can assist me. The same sheers are in both adjacent rooms but they are right against the ceiling. Thank you for your help.
May 24, 2013 at 2:13PM   
ngbranco
Not too sure where the photo for the master bedroom disappeared too??
May 24, 2013 at 2:17PM   
William West Designs
It looks like you have a very nice start.
Before I can give you any advise or ideas I need some more information. What exactly are you looking to do? What is your objective? All rooms, just the master? How are the existing sheers hung?(on traverse rods?)
May 24, 2013 at 3:25PM   
ngbranco
Im looking to give things a complete look. I took the original drapery down for it was dated and hideous. I would like something that is traditional looking....something that will give the sheers some oomf...some life. Because there were vallances before and because the tracks are all custom made to fit that too is my dilemma. Where do you find tracks or curtain rods that are bent...they have bent shower curtains but they won't be long enough. I would like for everything to blend together in elegance. All rooms are in need, I have not included the great room, and kitchen. The other sheers are gathered on a flat sash rod ..thats why tbhis has sparked some interest for me.
May 24, 2013 at 3:45PM   
ngbranco
Hi, I was wondering if you if you had some time to reply to my previously posted question
June 5, 2013 at 1:10PM   
How much should professional painting cost for 1800sq.ft
We are in the process of getting a quote from a custom...
Wood grain porcelain tile
Any thoughts on this product? I'm on a slab! SVm
need help on kitchen backsplash
cabinets are dark brown granite is white grey and...