What is the name of this countertop material?
May 26, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bianco Quartzite or also known White Macaubas
July 12, 2013 at 9:47AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Cannot find a Sherwin Williams gray that looks gray.
I am trying to paint my home a light gray and have...
Color palette ideas for living room
We recently painted our living room accent wall with...
Want to update dining room - not sure if I should keep these pieces?
We have had my mother-in-law's dining table, 8 chairs,...
1940 Brick House needs Curb Appeal Facelift
We just bought this house. Need to add some curb appeal....
Under cabinet hood or range hood ??
Please guide me what will be best option to put hood...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™